Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sewing Sewing Sewing

Hannah's House Fundraiser
On August 20th, we had a Hannah's House fundraiser for The Brown's at Casey's house. I took examples of my sewing stuff and then our friends gave generously for the Baby Brown Fund. I'm giving 100% of the profit back . . .now all I have to do is start sewing! I was not expecting people to be so generous-so I will be busy for a while! If you want to follow the adoption process they have a great blog: http://bringinghomebabybrown.blogspot.com/

Sew Much More


On Saturday August 29th, we had our 3rd annual Sew Much More project where we sew 250reversible dresses in 1 day! We donate the dresses to our mission trips to Brazil, Mexico & West Africa. This year we finished by 3:00pm (a record!) and we ended with 374 dresses-thanks to some women who are sewing year round. It is such a testimony to God, you can't even imagine the stories we hear! The pictures are from Mexico last year.

No comments: