Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Job 1:21

"Blessed be the name of the Lord." Job 1:21

Last week at church we sang that song and even though it is one I've know my whole life for some reason it really spoke to me. It says,

When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say
Blessed be the name of the Lord

When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's 'all as it should be'
Blessed be Your name

On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, blessed be Your name

Sometimes all the world is as it should be & sometimes the darkness is closing in and both times we still have to praise His name. I think Aaron and I have been through a lot this year some really great blessings and some expereinces we wish we wouldn't of had to live through. But at the end of the day, God sent His Son for us and that always has to be enough because He is Lord and even His name needs to be blessed.

Here we are 8 weeks after the miscarriage and still having a few health issues. I have never stopped bleeding so I've been to the Dr. for some testing and we were thrilled to find out last week that I don't need a second d and c. We are really praying for healing before next week otherwise I will have to go back for more testing.

Aaron's job is going good, he is currently in week 5 of 7 weeks of meeting new contacts (also known as door knocking), more training, and he just finished getting his insurance license. He goes back to St. Louis for more training the week after Thanksgiving and will be legal to sell financial services at that point.

I've been busy keeping up with the kids and sewing. Sewing is going good, I was a part of another church sewing event last week and as the holidays are approaching I'm hoping for lots of hannah's house orders. http://www.hannahshouse-hannahshouse.blogspot.com/

This weekend Gina Russo is coming in from Colorado and I'm so excited to see her. It will be so fun for a little girl time.

No comments: