Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 2009-Upcoming vacation


Wow we are already midway through January-I can't believe it. We have lots of exciting travel coming up. Next Thursday all 4 of us are flying to Colorado to meet Baby Levi, our newest nephew (born in December). While we are there, I'm going to get to see my good friend Gina Russo and spend a day skiing with her. I'm so excited, for those of you who don't know me from childhood we use to go to Colorado every year from Christmas night through New Year's Eve to go skiing-it will be just like old times minus no longer being in shape! Aaron is going to get to catch up with an old Maritz buddy, Brian Struss in Boulder, CO-we are both feeling so fortunate. Not to mention the fun of hanging out with Amanda, Kevin, & Levi in Colorado Springs. And as an added bonus we will be staying a few nights at the Broadmoor . . .oh la la
Then exciting travel in February for me, as I've been invited to go to Kiawah Island, SC with friends and stay in a multi-million dollar home! More details to follow later . . .

No comments: